Sunday 20 February 2011

Banners & Blinkies

So, in my spare time *snorts* I tend to dabble with banners and blinkies (yes, I make all my own for my stories too).

Here's a few I've made recently.

Stay of Execution by The Faint Heart
The story itself isn't actually posted yet, but I'm one of the betas for it and I offered to do the banner when she asked for someone. It's going to be a rip-roaring tale, I can assure you.

This is a tear-jerker, I warn you. She gives fair tissue warning because even I cried at the end. I was so moved by it I decided to make a banner for it. Everyone should read this story.

Finally, some blinkies for my wifey. She wanted blinkies for Domward & Breathe.
Here they are:-



I'm fairly new to blinkies having only gotten my Imageready CS software a few months ago, but it's fun trying out different techniques, and I love playing with Photoshop CS because I get to play with my new Wacom.

1 comment: