Sunday 5 December 2010

I Won! *happy dance*


Thank you SO much to everyone who voted for 'Behind Enemy Lines' in the Sparkleteers Awards. I won my Category - Diamond in the Rough: Most Original Storyline.

I am so inspired right now. I intend to continue posting once a week (every Tuesday) over Christmas. My poor beta's need a rest and time to drink some eggnog. I've been working them like slaves the last month!

My story was also part of #NaNoWriMo and I forgot to mention I 'won' that too. I finished on Nov 23rd, a full week ahead of schedule.
At this point I think we're about 1/4-1/3 through the story. Depends how much more I jig around with it before the end. I keep adding new story threads as I go, so might be a while before we're done!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!

    Looking forward to read more of Jazzie and Bella!

    ReplyDelete