Tuesday 5 April 2011

BEL: The Chapter in Which The Villain Returns


Yup, Eddie's back and he's as deluded as ever, with a side of barking mad. *snickers*

The chapter is a little jumbled, just like his head and he's starting to unravel just a tad. Deluded, dangerous and in denial is a bad combo. Now he's adding an unhealthy dose of rage to the mix. Where will it take him?

I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.

In other news, I've decided to move to a fortnightly posting schedule. Next posting will be 19th April and every other Tuesday after that. I know there are a lot of you who love the weekly updates and during the winter it was fine to do them, but now it's spring, my day job needs more of my time, and my beta & pre-reader need a bit more breathing space while the nice weather is about so the kids can get outside and do stuff.

See you in two weeks ;)

Read chapter on TwiWrite | Read chapter on FFn | Join the TwiWrite Forum Discussion

1 comment:

  1. do what you need to, sweets :-) We'll be here to enjoy it all the same ;-)

    ReplyDelete